2021 Porsche Taycan electric: everything you need to know
The all-new 2021 range of Porsche Taycan electric vehicles should be your favorite if you are looking for something sporty and eco-friendly. This vehicle is available at Galpin Porsche of Santa Clarita, CA. Read ahead to learn everything you need to know about this vehicle.
What are the trim levels of the 2021 Porsche Taycan Electric?
This electric vehicle has eight different trim options to choose from:
- Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
- Taycan 4S
- Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
- Taycan Turbo
- Taycan Turbo Cross Turismo
- Taycan Turbo S
- Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo
Here is a quick look at how the two compare:
|Trim level||Top Track speed (mph)||0-60 mph (sec) [with launch control]||Driving Range (EPA estimate) [miles]|
|Taycan 4 Cross Turismo||137||4.8||TBD*|
|Taycan 4S Cross Turismo||149||3.9||TBD*|
|Taycan Turbo Cross Turismo||155||3.1||TBD*|
|Taycan Turbo S||161||2.6||201|
|Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo||155||2.7||TBD*|
*TBD- to be determined
Key features of the 2021 Porsche Taycan electric
- The Taycan has a spacious interior and two luggage compartments, providing comfort and convenience for four people.
- The performance battery plus provides the Taycan with a Worldwide harmonized Light-duty vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) range of up to 287 miles, which is a new high in case of electric vehicles.
- The 800-volt architecture of the vehicle produces Overboost Power (with Launch Control) up to 670 hp. The Taycan Turbo can be charged from 5 to up to 80% in just about 22.5 minutes.
- The interior of this vehicle is as impressive as its engine. With its GT multifunction sports steering wheel and the soft comfortable seats, the 2021 Porsche Taycan provides a thrilling driving experience.