2022 Porsche Cayenne Engine Specifications
One of the most attractive and powerful luxury SUVs out there, the 2022 Porsche Cayenne, is leaving car enthusiasts awestruck across the United States. The aesthetically distinct 2022 Cayenne not only exudes a flurry of luxurious interior elements and safety technology but also excels when it comes to engine power and performance parameters. The 2022 Porsche Cayenne comes with a wide array of options, making it versatile. If you are willing to apply for the financing of a new 2022 Porsche Cayenne in Santa Clarita, CA, head to the Galpin Porsche dealership. Scroll down to learn all about the specifications of the engine options that power the 2022 Porsche Cayenne lineup.
Are the Engines Powerful?
The 2022 Porsche Cayenne is available in seven different trims – Cayenne, Cayenne S, Cayenne Turbo, Cayenne GTS, Cayenne E-Hybrid, Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid, and Cayenne Turbo GT; all of which are powerful, have bold accent lines, and posh interior elements. To help you pick the trim that fits best to your driving needs, we have outlined the engine specifications of vehicles in the 2022 Porsche Cayenne lineup.
- Cayenne – The 2022 Porsche Cayenne comes with a 3.0-liter turbocharged V-6 engine. The engine delivers 250 kW and has a torque rating of 450 Nm.
- Cayenne S – This trim comes with a 2.9-liter twin-turbo V-6 engine that can produce a maximum of 324 kW and 550 Nm torque
- Cayenne Turbo – The Cayenne Turbo boasts a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V-8 engine that makes 404 kW and 770 Nm torque. When equipped with the Sport Chrono package, this trim can accelerate up to 60 MPH in about 3.9 seconds.
- Cayenne GTS – With a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V-8 engine, the Cayenne GTS makes 338 kW and 620 Nm torque.
- Cayenne E-Hybrid – The 3.0-liter turbocharged V-6 engine with 100 kW electric motor under the hood of the Cayenne E-Hybrid powers the vehicle with an overall 340 kW and 700 Nm torque.
- Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid – Under the hood of this trim is a 4.0-liter turbocharged V-8 engine coupled with a 100 kW electric motor that generates a maximum output of 500 kW and 900 Nm torque.
- Cayenne Turbo GT – The top-end Cayenne trim comes with a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine that can produce a maximum of 471 kW and 850 Nm torque. The vehicle accelerates up to 60 MPH in 3.5 seconds.